Pics of my Other Sports Car

These pictures were taken by European Car magazine after doing a photo shoot on my other sports car a Porsche 996. I hope one day I can get my Comptech Widebody NSX into magazines.

MODS

Custom Metal Widebody Painted Porsche GT2 Cobalt Blue
Gemballa Vented Hood
Techart Front Bumper
Techart Rear Bumper Pieces
Porsche GT3 Side Skirts
Ma Shaw Custom GT3 Wing with GT2 blade
JIC Magic Cross Competiton Coilover Suspension
Porsche GT3 Seats with Porsche OEM Roll Bar
19x9 and 19x14 iForged Hyper Black Aeros on one side, Revs on one side
Pirelli 255/30/19 F, 355/25/19 R
Evo/VF/Vortech Supercharger with intercooler 6 PSI
Nitrous Express 75 Shot Kit with 10lb Bottle
Autometer Gauges
GIAC Programming
Fabspeed Headers and Exhaust with TT Tips

canyon3.jpg

canyon2.jpg

canyon1.jpg

nov4.jpg

Last edited:
T Bell said:
I love the reflection of the caliper on the 5" fat lip!!!!

It actually has a 6" lip in the rear. Currently running a 19x14 in the rear with a 355/25/19 tire. Thanks guys for all the compliments. I hope to share some pics of my Widebody NSX when it gets out of the shop. Right now I am trying to squeeze a 12" wide wheel back there with a 335 tire.

:biggrin:

SNDSOUL said:
I'd like to see a pic of that car next to your NSX please.

I have some pictures of it the NSX in probably 4-8 weeks. Its currently in the body shop getting the Comptech Widebody treatment. Going to run some new iForged wheels with a 5" lip in the rear, and 2.5" lip up front. I just ordered the 2002 headlight retrofit kit from Chris at SOS, so defintely keep tune here for a crazy project.

thanks, I will keep an eye out for that one.
Great car, one of my favorite body styles. Unbelieveably,it looks like you really could go a little wider with the rear tire to fit the wheels :eek: Have you tested the top speed and 1/4 of the C2 with the SC?
Great taste in mods, hope you NSX turns out as nice too.

SNDSOUL said:
thanks, I will keep an eye out for that one.
Great car, one of my favorite body styles. Unbelieveably,it looks like you really could go a little wider with the rear tire to fit the wheels :eek: Have you tested the top speed and 1/4 of the C2 with the SC?
Great taste in mods, hope you NSX turns out as nice too.

I actually still have another 1.5" on the inside before I hit suspension. I could push the wheel about 5mm outside the fender, but with the 355 tire I did not want to take any chances with rubbing. If anyone makes a wider tire than 355 let me know. :biggrin:

Those rims are rediculous (in a good way)

What kind of numbers do you see in that thing?

I've found Porsches don't look the best when modded, but yours breaks that trend. Stunning colour. And if those rims were any deeper, NASA would be knocking on your door with a request to use them as satellite dishes. :p Crazy! :D

Where can I find info on the supercharger? Is there one available for a 97-98 993 engine?
Is your supercharger made by Techart or the kit?
How does your car compare to Kaspars' (imagine car)?
What kind of numbers were produced with the SC setup?
Thanks, the car looks great.

Sorry, did not read the mods list.

Len

len3.8 said:
Where can I find info on the supercharger? Is there one available for a 97-98 993 engine?
Is your supercharger made by Techart or the kit?
How does your car compare to Kaspars' (imagine car)?
What kind of numbers were produced with the SC setup?
Thanks, the car looks great.

Sorry, did not read the mods list.

Len

Len,

It's a kit by Evolution Motorsports. www.evoms.com
I had some work on my 996TT done by Todd at evo. They do excellent work. The supercharger increases output to about 420hp.

SCS2k said:
Len,

It's a kit by Evolution Motorsports. www.evoms.com
I had some work on my 996TT done by Todd at evo. They do excellent work. The supercharger increases output to about 420hp.

Thank you Sir.
I will check them out.

RWDRIFTC2 said:
MODS

19x9 and 19x14 iForged Hyper Black Aeros on one side, Revs on one side

Why do you have different wheels on either side of the car?

Back