Pics from 1/27 PAG meet

Matt pulled this off really nicely, considering this is first time effort with very short notice.

Had little trouble finding the meeting spot, slight trouble with security lady at the parking structure thanks to Vance testing out cars in mid level structure under us:eek:, very little room and was very very loud. No one got ticket on the way back, had nice breakfast afterwards thanks to Simo. Fantastic Saturday overall.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mw_IEV8e10Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mw_IEV8e10Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what wheels those are on the red supra in the post directly above? and whose car that is? I'd love to see those in more pictures they look great.

Can someone tell me what wheels those are on the red supra in the post directly above? and whose car that is? I'd love to see those in more pictures they look great.
Dave,

Did you meant the first red NSX in the post #6? If so that is Adrian/Hapa88's NSX sporting Gram Lights 57S Pro wheels. More pics here

Last edited:
Dave,

Did you meant the first red NSX in the post #6? If so that is Adrian/Hapa88's NSX sporting Gram Lights 57S Pro wheels. More pics here

Yeah thanks Jason... wow those look really hot... I wonder how light/strong they are. This is the only wheel I have liked as much as or more then the factory wheel.

Last edited:
wow, nice cars! on a side note i just noticed about half those pics, the NSXs have black wheels with polished lips haha.

Me too! I am moving... this is what you guys do all day? is go to meets? I have snow on the ground...

Ditto... i'm getting the hell out of Nebraska... i just am at the point where its either i spend extra money on cars in omaha, or extra money on a mortgage in cali.

Tought choice. I want to do both!

You guys are sooo lucky to have such a beautiful place to live!

Oh yea, nice pics!

What are the black wheels on the red NSX with the NSXR wing, and the black front lip?

It it tough to tell in the pics, but they look like SSR SP1s. What size are they?

Thanks,
Nathan

Wow I can't wait to join you guys and get my X. Does anyone know JSpec? and his ride? I think he's up north cali.

What are the black wheels on the red NSX with the NSXR wing, and the black front lip?

It it tough to tell in the pics, but they look like SSR SP1s. What size are they?

Thanks,
Nathan

That's my car, they're HRE 545's, 17 fronts 18 rears. They have a polished lip and black center. If you look up scorp965's older posts there are some pics with a better view of the rims from the side. Nice rims overall. I love the look but they're really killing all my weight reduction efforts. They're unnofficially "for sale" if you're interested :biggrin:

Nathan inquired about them when I had them on my nsx as well, and he has been shopping for this style of wheel for a great deal of time - if you're really interested in parting with them (they're a great looking wheel, you will be sorry) you could probably arrange something with Nathan.

I am not sure why anyone, thinking clearly, would want to part with these rims:

P1010966.jpg

Nathan inquired about them when I had them on my nsx as well, and he has been shopping for this style of wheel for a great deal of time - if you're really interested in parting with them (they're a great looking wheel, you will be sorry) you could probably arrange something with Nathan.

I am not sure why anyone, thinking clearly, would want to part with these rims:

P1010966.jpg

Ahhh, so these are what you had on the car. I thought you had knock off SSR SP1 made by Rota (not trying to be insult you). I am definitely shopping at the moment, but weight is a factor for me.

Right now I am looking at the SSR Comp setup. However, I now know that the weight of the 17x7.5 and 18x10.5 setup is the same weight as my stock setup. So, I am thinking now about going straight 17/17 to reduce the sprung weight.

Sorry to hijack....thanks for the info gang. The wheels look great on the car by the way.

Regards,
Nathan

Ahhh, so these are what you had on the car. I thought you had knock off SSR SP1 made by Rota (not trying to be insult you). I am definitely shopping at the moment, but weight is a factor for me.

Right now I am looking at the SSR Comp setup. However, I now know that the weight of the 17x7.5 and 18x10.5 setup is the same weight as my stock setup. So, I am thinking now about going straight 17/17 to reduce the sprung weight.

Sorry to hijack....thanks for the info gang. The wheels look great on the car by the way.

Regards,
Nathan

Nathan,

I had the HRE's, I went to OZ Racing Futuras, then SSR comp's,then SP1's, then back to custom-finished SSR comp's (what I have at the moment) - there were a few wheel selections prior to the HRE's as well ;)

The wheels I was selling in December were SP1's, I sold these HRE's several months beforehand, when you initially contacted me - you have been inquiring about black/polished wheels for some time. :tongue:

fwiw, weight is not 'that' bad, it's not great, but they're forged 3-piece wheels, mid 20lbs is normal... I never had them on a scale myself.

Nathan,

I had the HRE's, I went to OZ Racing Futuras, then SSR comp's,then SP1's, then back to custom-finished SSR comp's (what I have at the moment) - there were a few wheel selections prior to the HRE's as well ;)

The wheels I was selling in December were SP1's, I sold these HRE's several months beforehand, when you initially contacted me - you have been inquiring about black/polished wheels for some time. :tongue:

fwiw, weight is not 'that' bad, it's not great, but they're forged 3-piece wheels, mid 20lbs is normal... I never had them on a scale myself.

Wow that is quite a list of wheel swapping. And yes, I have been inquiring for some time now about wheels, especially black :) I am trying to make up mind if I want to go with the SSR Comps, like yours. Or if I want to get a Volk ce38n setup in black. Now, I am also trying to decide if I want to stick with a 17/17 setup for weight purposes, or go 17/18 for a better look.

ARGHHHHHHH, the decisions :mad:

Later,
Nathan

Back