Picking up my first nsx tomorrow!

I am flying out to Detroit tomorrow to pick up my first nsx! Its a 92 black/black, 100% stock, dealer maintained with all records and 60k miles! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Will post pics soon!

I am flying out to Detroit tomorrow to pick up my first nsx! Its a 92 black/black, 100% stock, dealer maintained with all records and 60k miles! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

congratulations, post up pictures once you get it :biggrin:

I am flying out to Detroit tomorrow to pick up my first nsx! Its a 92 black/black, 100% stock, dealer maintained with all records and 60k miles! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Will post pics soon!

"Out to Detroit" from where?

Dang it, not many NSX's here in Michigan...... don't like losing one :frown:

But good for you!

Coming out from Minneapolis MN. So it will still be kind of close :biggrin:

It was posted on nsxtrader.

Yes, you know the car?

Yes, it was the 2nd NSX I had ever driven..this was about 8 years ago before the snap ring issue (which he has fixed). Victors a great guy, hard worker, not really into the "scene" as he was his NSX.

I personally have not see him or the NSX in years but it is 2.5 hours north of me. I trust that the NSX was taken care of. I THINK you will need the TB/WP though as another member was talking to me about this car too. Guess you beat them to the punch :biggrin:

Just get those wheels taken care of ASAP and the exhaust. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Just got back home last night at about 10pm after 11 hours on the road! Long drive!

snapped a quick pic this morning

2012-04-11072804.jpg

snapped a quick pic this morning

2012-04-11072804.jpg

Ahhh... havent seen that car in years...looks great. Make sure you get that paint checked..it sat outside for about 2 complete years uncovered at the Acura Dealership in Grand Rapids, then another year at the Detroit dealership.

Congrats on your purchase... how was the drive? I've made that drive half a dozen times and its a LONG drive lol... Except I drove to Granite Falls, MN where my parents live :biggrin: But it was in my old '99 Grand Cherokee that I no longer have.

Last edited:
Ahhh... havent seen that car in years...looks great. Make sure you get that paint checked..it sat outside for about 2 complete years uncovered at the Acura Dealership in Grand Rapids, then another year at the Detroit dealership.

Congrats on your purchase... how was the drive? I've made that drive half a dozen times and its a LONG drive lol... Except I drove to Granite Falls, MN where my parents live :biggrin: But it was in my old '99 Grand Cherokee that I no longer have.

Paint is in immaculate condition. Not a scratch or ding on the entire car :)

The drive was fun, would have been better with a passenger I think though...

Last edited:
Congrats and Welcome to NSX'ing! Enjoy .... too much fun!

Back