Picking up an NSX this weekend, my first thread!

Nice to meet you all...

I purchased a '91 black NSX with only 19k original miles on it over ebay in Phoenix (I had a friend in the area look at the car first), and I am driving it back to Orange County this weekend.

I've owned modified cars many of my driving years and although I say I won't touch this one, we all know that statement is false.

Congrat's on the new ride!
As long as you are in the Phoenix area, you might want to avoid this place. If your NOT going to mod your car. :rolleyes: :D
ScienceofSpeed
4202 East McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85008

ScienceofSpeed.com
Phone:
technical support: 602-244-0765
sales: 877-863-4520

Fax: 480-452-0964

Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm Arizona Time

BAS is in the same building, and has 10+ Nsx's in there getting worked on at any given time.

prova4re said:
BAS is in the same building, and has 10+ Nsx's in there getting worked on at any given time.

That would be BASCH.

trefive... welcome to the club.

NetViper said:
That would be BASCH.
well, technically that would be BASCH ACURA SERVICE :D

Congrats on your "new" NSX!

Last edited:
Welcome to the SoCal OC group, look forward to meeting you at the events. Enjoy your new love!

trefive said:
I've owned modified cars many of my driving years and although I say I won't touch this one, we all know that statement is false.
Are we placing bets? :D A word to the wise: Do not take a hit off the pipe, even if you don't inhale. The first is highly addictive. :eek:

Welcome, trefive.

NemesisX said:
Congrats and hope to see you around the OC!
cast.jpg

Re: Re: Picking up an NSX this weekend, my first thread!

KGP said:
Are we placing bets? :D A word to the wise: Do not take a hit off the pipe, even if you don't inhale. The first is highly addictive. :eek:

Now you tell me. :(

Smeagle, BAD.....Smeagle took a hit off the pipe, now smeagle can't stop. Please help....smeagle started with a small puff about 3 weeks ago since then smeagle keep inhaling bigger bigger puffs, WW puff, also eyeing on comptech puff....NO, NO, smeagle you are doing the good thing....Shut up, Shut up, go to SOS website and get all CF puffs starting with the hood.....NO, NO don't do it, that's bad, that's bad.....

Attachments

• ttgollumgood.jpg
    ttgollumgood.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 373
Re: Re: Re: Picking up an NSX this weekend, my first thread!

Fastrunner said:
Now you tell me. :(

Smeagle, BAD.....Smeagle took a hit off the pipe, now smeagle can't stop.
At least he hasn't OD'd like me.
bricks1.gif

Back