Picking my 1st NSX next week

Hi all,

I'm finally picking up my childhood dream car next week from MA. It is 92 bone stock NSX-S black/black. I am so excited !!!:biggrin:

Before purchasing this car, I was driving E46 M3 completely CSL-ed out exterior and some other goodies. I also own a 93 FD Rx7 somewhat modified :wink:

I am planning to drive it stock but let's see how long that'll last. Either way, I am just soooo excited

Tae

Thank you !

I don't have many pictures but ..

Rx7 is at Peter Farrell Supercars in Fredrick MD getting a bridge port done and the person who bought the car lives pretty much across the street. I don't have any NSX picture but once I pick it up, I'll try to post pictures along with better FD pix too (when its done)

Attachments

• IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0193.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 160
  • PFS.jpg
    PFS.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 143
  • VCSL.jpg
    VCSL.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 135
Thank you !

Rx7 is at Peter Farrell Supercars in Fredrick MD getting a bridge port done and the person who bought the car lives pretty much across the street. I don't have any NSX picture but once I pick it up, I'll try to post pictures along with better FD pix too (when its done)

Welcome! Nice rides, what prompted you to go from those to the NSX?

Great choices in cars. Make sure you take pictures of the NSX, and from the looks of your other cars, you will be modifying it...:cool: Mod bug has already bit you twice.

NSX has always been my dream car. It was actaully the first car I ever sat in when I was 10. And now after 20 yrs later, I get to own one :smile:

Great choices in cars. Make sure you take pictures of the NSX, and from the looks of your other cars, you will be modifying it...:cool: Mod bug has already bit you twice.

LOL yeah those damn mod bugs. They always stick to me like white on rice.

Nice!

Another NSX owner that had a FD.

That and EAC, Jeffshoots and there are a few others that I can't really remember right now.

Is that a CYM?

My FD prior to the NSX:

concorso.jpg

Congrats Tae! No doubt you will love the NSX. Post pics when you get her, and happy motoring! Jay

Nice!

Another NSX owner that had a FD.

That and EAC, Jeffshoots and there are a few others that I can't really remember right now.

Is that a CYM?

My FD prior to the NSX:

concorso.jpg

Sorry for the confusion. I sold the M3 but kept my FD. It is painted Z06 yellow. I bet you were heart broken when you let your FD go. I thought about selling it at one point, but just couldn't pull the trigger. And I am glad I didnt :smile:

Thank you !

Cool, my FD had the same high dollar authentic C-West Kit and C-West GT Wing back in 2000.

a583v8.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, my FD had the same high dollar authentic C-West Kit and C-West GT Wing back in 2000.

a583v8.jpg

Nice !!

Yeah I had mine done back in 2000 too - all authentic parts. Once I was done with the car, I kept it in the garage for more than 7 years w/o driving it cuz I was busy with school/work. But he'll be back on the road this summer = )

no doubt you will mod it. I had a fd and 350z all modded out. I though of doing the small stuff on the nsx, exhast and lowered you know, but it wont stop.....turbo will surely come when i get a better job and lets say the body will be redone soon to my better suite my taste. The car is flawless, dont get me wrong but judgeing from your previous cars, you will mod this one......and imo, go for it. Your rx7 looks amazing, would be interesting to see what you turn the nsx into.

OP: You wouldnt happen to be purchasing it from Southborough, MA forget the dealership?! If so i had been lurking to see when that puppy would sell!

If not, Nice Pickup nonetheless! :smile: :wink: Congrats!

OP: You wouldnt happen to be purchasing it from Southborough, MA forget the dealership?! If so i had been lurking to see when that puppy would sell!

If not, Nice Pickup nonetheless! :smile: :wink: Congrats!

Yup that's the one

only 29k miles :smile:

Back