Pic Request Please: Marga Hills Rear Diffuser with Spats.

Hello,
Just like the title says.. When I bought my MH front bumper, it came with the JGTC NSX picture then I noticed the picture of a rear-diffuser. I thought MH only made the rear spats, not these. So anyway I think I'm inlove and would love to get my hands on these.

Please share some pics if you have it.

Here's what I'm talking about. This is the only picture I've seen online.
IMG_0501web.jpg

Thank you so much

niM

I hope Wil (cwilgo) doesn't mind me posting his car up, but he's got the complete MH kit.

n690446223_1680953_4971.jpg

n690446223_1680954_5305.jpg

n690446223_1680955_5618.jpg

Hi Oyagi,
Thank you for the spats.. It looks kinda identical with the wings-west from the backside. You don't happen to know anyone that has the diffuser would you?

Thanks

niM

Hi Oyagi,
Thank you for the spats.. It looks kinda identical with the wings-west from the backside. You don't happen to know anyone that has the diffuser would you?

Thanks

niM

They're much lower than the wings west, the Phase spats frequently scrape on driveways, etc.

I have seen the diffuser on several cars, and don't really care for the look.

MH_diffuser.jpg

scorp965:
Thanks for the tip.. Do you know any member name who has the diffuser? Maybe I can contact them and request couple of pictures.

Thank you

niM

I think "1titensx" and another member (white nsx in CA) has the complete rear pieces of the kit. It looked very nice on the white IMO, but on black it's a little harder to see though I'm sure it's just as nice.

I remember some fake ones being made by (can't recall the name actually, but it had the letters GT in it) a while ago. Also try SOS or contacting a MH dealer to see if you can still purchase it. Yahoo Japan is always another option, maybe John can help you with the purchase :)

Last edited:
One more pic i had on my hd.

MH_diff.jpg

Im contemplating this diffuser myself.

These are very nice..

Thank you so much..

Veleno:
Who is this John you're talking about? I'm interested in getting the kit on sale in yahoo japan auction.

Thanks

niM

To bad the MH parts cost a fortune. Would be nice if someone like Shine could do some knock-off's.

Would go nice with the shine Kei-style front lip. :wink:

Back