Pic of texas black NSX

There was a great pic of a Black NSX with racing seats from a 1/4 side view from the front while driving. The car is a TX car from the license plate n the front. I can't find the image anymore on prime. It should of been a monthly pic. Does anybody know what I am talking about???

Kenny York said:
There was a great pic of a Black NSX with racing seats from a 1/4 side view from the front while driving. The car is a TX car from the license plate n the front. I can't find the image anymore on prime. It should of been a monthly pic. Does anybody know what I am talking about???

Kenny, I think that's Gil's car (Synergy004). Super cool guy, I've had the pleasure of meeting him before. His car is pretty sweet......reminds me of my old one. :wink:

7326DSCF0269-med.JPG

Regards,
- Z

NSX FoYoAss said:
Kenny, I think that's Gil's car (Synergy004). Super cool guy, I've had the pleasure of meeting him before. His car is pretty sweet......reminds me of my old one. :wink:

7326DSCF0269-med.JPG

Regards,
- Z
Shes gorgous!!!

Haha, no problem, smart minds think alike!

The kit is the WingsWest kit with 18/19 HP Evo's. I'm not sure about the rear, but you can go to his Picture Gallery and take a look at the pics he's got up. It looks like he's got some new wheels and widebody project going on.

Hello people, I have changed the car a little making gain wait in the ass end. THe car is rolling on 18/19 evos and a koni eibach set up on suspension. The kit is a full WW set up. I do at times wished she looked the same from all the headaches I have endured on her weight gain. In the long run she will look non the less bad ass like many fellow NSX rides I have seen on PRIME. Just trying to make a change in little cosmetic areas. I am not an NSX purist but a someone who can appreciate clean rides well put togeter without the status of rice as some proclaimed through the years. My days here overseas has made me more fond of driving the ride around and envious of those who don't realize how good they have it. Until my nex post.

enjoy the rides guys>> FOR ME

Camp Anaconda Ballad/ Camp Stryker BAghdad IRAQ

Regards
gil

Back