Photos from ALMS Mid Ohio '09 NSX Corral

Many thanks to SourceNSX and the NSXCA for putting together this event. Despite the overcast weather there was a good turnout of NSXs (14 or so) and best of all Acura placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall!!!

We got an amazing tour of RealTime Acura's paddock courtesy of champion driver Peter Cunningham. And we also got a behind the scenes tour of the Highcroft Patron racing paddock and trailers as well as an in-depth technical tour of their new LMP1 car.

Here are a few photos:
IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_0974.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_0621.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_2961.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3522.JPG

IMG_3533.JPG

IMG_3550.JPG

IMG_3583.JPG

IMG_3577.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

Here are a bunch more photos in a slideshow format. You need the Flash plugin to view the file.

http://picasaweb.google.com/legendtuner/MidOhio09#slideshow/

Last edited:
BTW, I'm sorry about the poor image quality. It seems Picasaweb puts the images through some signficant compression resulting in all the artifacts.

Anyone know of a better free image sharing service?

Oh and here's a rather amusing photo from the event:
IMG_3369.JPG

Thanks again for doing all the legwork to get this arranged. Hope to see you again soon!

BTW, I'm sorry about the poor image quality. It seems Picasaweb puts the images through some signficant compression resulting in all the artifacts.

Anyone know of a better free image sharing service?

Oh and here's a rather amusing photo from the event:
IMG_3369.JPG

Bad Boy Vette sign is waaayyy tooo funny!
Thanks for awesome photos, Koji!

If you're interested, there is a great write up on the new Acura ARX-02a prototype in Racecar Engineering Magazine (I found it at Borders here in the US).

Back