Phoenix owners... can I see your car?

Hey folks, anyone in Phoenix (Chandler) willing to let me come over to see your car? I went to the dealers on an off chance they might have one (even in service) to no avail. I've never been up close to one, let alone sat in one, and would like to check one out first hand.

i know the Expo is coming soon, but I'll be at a wedding.

If you're willing, let me know. Thanks!

Hi Orbusrex and welcome to the boards! I'm in Chandler and you can come see my car whenever you'd like. :biggrin: I go to lunch with Marc (who has 2 NSXs) once in a while so you can even meet up with us sometime if you're interested.

Also you can check out Science of Speed or Mark Basch... both have a good number of NSXs in at all times :biggrin: .

PM me if you'd like to stop by sometime!

Last edited:
Redshift, thanks for the info. I called Science of Speed and talked to them for a few. I'll probably go down there and poke around for a bit sometime this week. Would they be a good place to take a look at a car before purchasing?

Right now I'm waiting on my truck to sell (any takers??) before I can get an NSX, so I'm sure I'll be bugging you soon!! Thanks again for the info... I'll surely be in touch!

Rob

hey Rob..im in chandler also and have 2 you can come look at, mine are all beat up and 1/2 the time taken apart but come on over :)

marc
205-821-2112

orbusrex said:
Would [Science of Speed] be a good place to take a look at a car before purchasing?
You probably won't get to ride in any, but you can look. :biggrin: It also depends on whether or not you want to modify your car... they have some very interesting modded cars, but I don't think they have anything stock (except for customers).

orbusrex said:
Thanks again for the info... I'll surely be in touch!
No problem, shoot me a PM anytime and we can can meet-up. Maybe we'll do lunch sometime.

BTW, here's my car if you're interested.... pretty much looks the same still :biggrin:

Here are some pics from a recent get together we had in Phoenix - you can see Marc's white NSX here too.

redshift said:
Here are some pics from a recent get together we had in Phoenix - you can see Marc's white NSX here too.

Here are some more Phoenix NSX's, including mine, from a few months back when we did a dry run to Prescott. :) I'm in north central phoenix near greenway and central, so let me know if you're ever up this way.

IMG_1416.jpg

I'm also northwest phx. 70th ave/101 fwy. I've got about 380 rwhp if you have an interest in riding in a BBSC'd car.

Back