PHOEN$X sneeks past 2000 posts

Hehe. :p It's nothing compared to nsxtasy though, but I'm not complaining--I spend far too much time on here as it is!

P.S., I'm only #5 cause MYNSX has been absentee lately...also, what happened to Neo??

92NSX said:
Those are some good questions!

No, they're not!!! :D

Incidentally, if you want to check out the list of the top 50 posters - including the 20 who have over 1000 posts, the 5 who have over 2000 posts, and the 1 who has over 10000 posts :o , click here.

DAMN!

Hey, I got bumped out of the top 20! And I'm still far from 1000 posts. Damn these deadlines...they're keeping me off of Prime!

I am working on it too! I was on the right path when i started dating a girl without a PC. So I couldn't access prime after 7!!! It was terrible. Thankfully I am no longer with her.

FuryNSX said:
I was wondering about that too the other day. Anyone know? He's okay, right?
I sent an email to Neo yesterday, but haven't received a reply. If anyone knows of any other way to contact him, or is aware of his current status, please let us know. I hope everything is okay with him too.

I just heard from Neo! Apparently he was away on business, and then got busy with work (among other things ;) ). Phew...now I can sleep tonight. :)

Sorry if i scared anyone... wow... it's nice to be missed though. :) <I>*wipes tear from eye*</I>

<B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>: LOL... you were worried about "the one"? I can take care of myself. :p You're a superb and caring guy though (if any single chicks are reading this, you should contact him immediately! :D)

Congrats on the 2000 Posts! Welcome to the elite NSXprime-post-whore club! :D
<B>President Nsxtasy</B> will fill you in on the membership details. ;)

Not A Personal Attack

Would you say that that is better, or worse, than someone who trolls the forums looking for an opportunity to post personal attacks on another member of NSXprime?

Personal attack? :confused: I don't see no personal attack. There is no name calling, no inflammatory remarks - thus, no personal attack. I was merely expressing my opinion that short posts which are nothing more than a display of emoticon(s) are not as meaningful as text. Some people visit the forums to "play" and some visit the forums to learn. I am biased towards the latter, and while I do "play" it is not on as frequent basis as many other members. Since I do occasionally poke fun, if you consider that a personal attack, then by your reasoning I am also personally attacking myself. Interesting logic - but an incorrect deduction.

But honestly, if you moderate The Big List with periodic reminders to avoid posting a reply such as "I agree" or "me too" or "you got that right" because it consumes bandwidth on that server, then perhaps that credo should be followed here as well. This is the point I was trying to make, and that is far from a personal attack.

Re: Not A Personal Attack

1. I don't moderate the Big List, and haven't done so in several years.

2. I would be happy to put up the amount of meaningful content I have posted, and my content-to-bandwidth ratio, up against anyone's. Including yours.

I agree that it would be nice if someone here posted more content, and less rant...

Last edited:
Three Things

nsxtasy said:
1. I don't moderate the Big List, and haven't done so in several years. You must have me confused with someone else.

2. I would be happy to put up the amount of meaningful content I have posted, and my content-to-bandwidth ratio, up against anyone's. Including yours.

I agree that it would be nice if someone here posted more content, and less rant...

A - my apology, I thought you were The Big List moderator.

B - a comparison of content vs bandwidth is not necessary.

C - if the someone is implied to be me, I was not ranting, just explaining.

NeoNSX said:
Sorry if i scared anyone... wow... it's nice to be missed though. :) <I>*wipes tear from eye*</I>

<B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>: LOL... you were worried about "the one"? I can take care of myself. :p You're a superb and caring guy though (if any single chicks are reading this, you should contact him immediately! :D)

Congrats on the 2000 Posts! Welcome to the elite NSXprime-post-whore club! :D
<B>President Nsxtasy</B> will fill you in on the membership details. ;)

C'mon NEO .....you were down under "wern't you???
LOL:D :D :D

Back