Philly area NSX

Assistance Needed with Philly area NSX

Is there anyone available in the Philadelphia area, Kennett Square specifically, that would be able to look at an NSX for me very soon! I would like to check out the car before making an offer and flying out from Arizona. I would really appreciate anyone's assitance with this. If you are available please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Stephen

Last edited:
If you would like it inspected by a dealer, have them take it to Davis Acura, in Langhorne (NE Philly suburb) for Bernie to inspect. He's the best NSX tech on the East Coast.

Just talked to the guy selling the car and he lives in a suburb on the southern end of Philly and said that Langhorn was quite a distance from him. Any possibility of somebody in the area able to look at this car for me ASAP. I would like to have the car checked out soon because he has it up on Ebay right now and the auction ends soon.

Thanks in Advance!

sounds a bit odd that the seller doesn't want to have the car inspected by someone so highly regarded considering it's just the other side of philly. hhmmmm

don't rush any purchase decision so large

Back