Performance upgrades???

I have just got my first NSX 1991, I have a cat back exhaust ( Comptech) and a cold air intake (comptech) I was looking into The VIPER computer and the injectors and fuel pump. Does that stuff work? I have heard a few negative things about it. IS there other brands that are better or other upgrades??

Congratulations on your new car. I, and a few others here, have recommended in the past to get to know your NSX as it is before you start modifying it. How else would you know what it is you'd want to change?

I don't think you will gain something with injectors and fuel pump unless you already have a strongly modified car that needs more fuel.

Go with header and testpipes or high flow cats if you want to stay NA. Don't forget that a brake, suspension or rims/tires upgrade will give you a lot of pleasure when driving too.

Get headers. BTW, it's unlikely the CT intake flows air better than the stock airbox.

Injectors and fuel pump, cats and intake manifold don't become a bottleneck until FI is introduced. Without FI your limited to I/H/E/TB/chip. Cams and valves will help also. You can get those from SOS.

Back