Performance Day Rescheduled Again!!

MECHANICS DIRECT MODIFIERS PERFORMANCE DAY 2004 THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 4TH WILL BE MOVED TO A NEW DATE, TO BE DETERMINED IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. WE JUST GOT WORD FROM NE DRAGWAY YESTERDAY THAT THE TRACK WILL SHUT DOWN FROM JUNE 1-JUNE 8TH SO THEY CAN RESURFACE THE TRACK. THE OPENING AT THE DRAGWAY WAS DELAYED DUE TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE BURN OUT PADS AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSING FOR 1 WEEK OF NEEDED REPAIRS. MANY..MANY EVENTS HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED AT THE TRACK. WE AT MECHANICS DIRECT MODIFIERS ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO PUT ON THIS EVENT AND IT WILL HAPPEN THIS SEASON. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 978-934-9395 , THANKS MITCH :mad:

JUST A REMINDER THAT THE EXOTIC CAR SHOW IN N.H IS ON JUNE 25. WE WILL BE A SPONSOR FOR THE EVENT AGAIN THIS YEAR. WHO IS PLANNING TO COME TO THE EVENT ? :smile:

I am in the process of making some new modifications for the car show. I am installing this week a full Comptech roll cage that I am painting to match the car with 5-point harness on both sides. I am also installing a Sparco Racing steering wheel with digital lap timer and buttons for the NOS control. I will post some pictures on the install. :smile: The car has to look good for the show!

Just a reminder that performance day (june 4th) is being rescheduled for a date in july or August. We are looking at all the events that are planned and trying to fit in the event. Thanks, Mitch @ Mechanics Direct Modifiers

Back