• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Performance Chip

Hi,
Just joined this great site. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot or start with negativity but I had a problem with a vendor called GForce Performance Chips
Just wanted to warn everyone not to deal with this guy. He doesn't deliver what he promises and offers a full %100 refund if you are not satisfied. Not true. Took me months to get any money back and then only got half of it.
It was the wrong product and he never returned my funds after I got stuck paying shipping both ways and he had the nerve to charge me a %40 restocking charge. Basically I gave him his product back and I am out pretty much the whole value of it. I should have just thrown it in the garbage and saved myself further frustration. He advertises all over the place, so beware if you are considering buying any type of chip. Has anybody ever tried a real performance chip and saw a difference? Or are they all a fraud?

It seems that the "real" nsx chips out there are really just copies of the OEM ROM with some slight fuel and timing tweaks. None of them are worth the money. There are much better places to spend a couple hundred dollars.

Thanks guys. I should have checked here first before buying. The old saying goes that if it sounds to good to be true it usually is comes to my mind. And it was unrealistic specs for it.

Back