people are such dirtbags

Traffic was bad the other night so I dropped in to Downtown Long beach for a bite to eat. Parked on 2nd street only to return and find some cigarette ash on my hood. Brushed it away only to find a burn mark. ready to stab something....

IMG_20130315_243807_309.jpg

Last edited:
People have spit on my windshield before. This is the reason why I rarely let the car out of my sight. I know i am paranoid and it's just a fucking car, but....

What is wrong with people? :mad:

That sucks. I too have had people spit on my car. Sucks big time.

That sucks. I too have had people spit on my car. Sucks big time.

It's actually quite entertaining the different things I've found on my car in the last 10 years of ownership.

A few that come to mind include GUM, Coffee, Soda, Spit, Garbage, even a nice key job in which they failed to even push down hard enough on my championship white paint that I was able to remove it all with a simple hand wax.

Best part is, all of these incidents occurred in completely different areas, and I do not have any enemies so I know that is not the issue.

Pretty sad how people can have so much hatred because someone drives a nice ride... Guess it's the price you pay for actually trying to drive your car!!

I could see this type of behavior if you were in some depressed region or rural area. A little surprising to see it come out of Southern California, you would think people would be use to seeing nice things around.

Paul, this sucks, try not to think about it too much.

Steve, Long beach isn't the best that SoCal has to offer... I would be a little more surprised if it happened in Malibu, Newport Beach or even Huntington Beach.

I could see this type of behavior if you were in some depressed region or rural area. A little surprising to see it come out of Southern California, you would think people would be use to seeing nice things around.

Traffic was bad the other night so I dropped in to Downtown Long beach for a bite to eat. Parked on 2nd street only to return and find some cigarette ash on my hood. Brushed it away only to find a burn mark. ready to stab something....

IMG_20130315_243807_309.jpg

That totally sucks. I have been able to POLISH out some pretty serious issues in the past. Bring it over to my house and I will give it a try for you........or take it to a detail shop....?

That totally sucks. I have been able to POLISH out some pretty serious issues in the past. Bring it over to my house and I will give it a try for you........or take it to a detail shop....?

Luckily there was enough material on the hood that I was able to get it knocked down with the heavy cut stuff. can't say I was happy while doing it, but makes me feel better now that I can't see it.

thanks for the offer ;)

perhaps I should but this in the lower corner of my windshield.. lol

1a.jpg

Last edited:
Back