PDR in OC

I have small dent on the right front fender to fix. Paint didn't crack or anything - should be fixable with PDR.

Thus wondering if any good feedback on specific shops/guys who can do this for me. Please share your experience if any. Thanks

Might check ANYTIME, a Prime member as I think he offers this service and is located in south county.

Might check ANYTIME, a Prime member as I think he offers this service and is located in south county.

Anytime (John) would be the best to use but he's not in OC, he's up in the Camarillo area. Still would be worth contacting him.

Im in the business and Anytime has a good reputation within the industry. Just make sure whomever you use they don't drill holes for access.

Valhalla, LMR, Sleek, thanks guys.

Im in the business and Anytime has a good reputation within the industry. Just make sure whomever you use they don't drill holes for access.
We'll remove fender liner and get access no prob. But yeah good catch. When I used to live in IL I remember some guy stopped by at PDR shop and they drilled the hole.

John is good at his craft. I drove up to see him from San Diego. He knows what he is doing......at least that is what he told me:biggrin:...sounds like Kimi Raikkonen.
Sounds good. Will try contacting him and see when I can stop by. Well yet another reason to hit PCH and jump off at 27/Topanga :)

It was nice meeting you Roman! Glad I could help you out. Below is a picture of the before (sorry, no after - think of a perfect fender). It was a challenge and a few hours later... I was able to fix it without detection. Enjoy :biggrin:
IMG_7915_1_.JPG

Back