• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paul Tracy's Comptech NSX is for sale

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
FYI I am told that Paul Tracy's Comptech-modified NSX is for sale at a BMW dealer in Scottsdale, AZ. I have no other info - if you are interested, call Louis at (602) 300-6685.

Ever since I saw Paul Tracy's yellow NSX with Comptech mod's in a magazine, I've wanted to duplicate it's looks and have one of my own. There was just something about that NSX and the Antera wheels, 183's (machined or modified to fit the NSX).

(If I knew how to insert a photo from my PHOTO FILE, I would.)

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 10 October 2002).]

I have a couple of pics of his car:

paul_tracy2.jpg

paul_tracy.jpg

Originally posted by Jim:
I have a couple of pics of his car:

THANK YOU! I appreciate the photo's of Paul Tracy's yellow Comptech NSX...Aloha, Jerry (original hometown - Chicago)

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 14 October 2002).]

Cool! But I wouldn't exactly call Basch Acura "downtown", it's more like east valley to me LOL
wink.gif

It seems like the majority of local NSX owners are in the east valley
frown.gif

I talked to Louis and he said the car is not yet available. It appears the word got out before the availabilty of the car was a sure thing and it sounded as though the deal is currently up in the air. Louis also stated that he thought they would be asking in the mid 80's for the car. It's a 2000 thats been all comptech'd up.

------------------
nsx1
2000 Yellow/Black/6-sp #172 - stock
http://www.nsx1.com

That car was at SEMA last year, looks pretty damn nice......I might just go look at it again for fun.

Back