• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Forced Induction Partial NA2 Comptech CTSC 1.7L Autorotor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

I purchased this partial kit back in December from a prime member with the intention of going supercharged; however, my build plans have changed and I bought a LoveFab LF600 Kit instead. This "partial kit" includes everything pictured below. I have spoken with Nate @ Comptech many times and the approximate price to complete this kit will be around $5k if purchased through Comptech directly.

Untitled.jpg

According to the original ad, the unit has approximately 5k miles of use or less. The Autorotor has never been installed on my vehicle and is available for immediate shipment. I am asking for $1,500 OBO plus shipping. This asking price plus the remaining money required to complete this kit puts you far cheaper than buying new. As you may, or may not be aware, these kits do not come up for sale very often.

Original ad:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/178479-CTSC-Partial-Kit-with-Autorotor-1-7L-Supercharger?highlight=comptech

- - - Updated - - -

Sold!! Congrats Albert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back