• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pair of OEM Seats Freshly covered with custom leather

$700

These seats came out of my 1999 NSX. They were covered with custom leather seat covers from www.leatherseats.com. The covers cost about $700, and installation was another $300. The covers have perforations going down the middle (like 2002+ seats), gray inserts on the side bolsters, and has silver double stitching. The seat covers were installed about a week before my car got wrecked, so they are literally brand new. They still smell new. They have some dust on them because the car has been sitting in a body shop, but they are 100% perfect.

The reason I am selling so cheap, is that I need to replace these with your stock black seats. In other words, you can have these seats if you give me your stock seats and $700. I don't care about the condition of your seats, as long as they're decent.

I am located in Columbia, Maryland. The car is sitting in Manassas Virginia.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1720 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1720 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 4,802
  • IMG_1721 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1721 (Small).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1722 (Small).jpg
    IMG_1722 (Small).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1723 (Small).jpg