• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Pair of Dali Window Fix-It thingies

I bought a pair of these from Dali to fix the windows in my '92. However, when I got to the mechanism, I had two replaced/updated regulators! Score! I guess the previous owner needed to have 'em done....bummer for him.

Anyways, I have these two nicely machine aluminum fix-it thingies just sitting here in my armrest...

I believe Dali is asking $16 plus s/h. So, I'll send it for $16 with free shipping (Cont US Only). Does that sound fair?

If you live in the Nor Cal Bay Area, you're also welcome to pick 'em up.

It was pretty easy for me to get to the doors, too, so if you needed help installing them, or just want me to do it, let me know and we could arrange something....

--Ed
[email protected]

Mike--You've got mail.

Unfortunately, I don't make it down to SoCal too much. (like, uh, ever). But, if you're ever in the Bay Area with your car......give me a ring.

Or, if you have a juicy database marketing consulting job for a bit and I needed to be down there for work......we could arrange something.

--Ed

Originally posted by 92NSX:
burnmacs,
Are you going to NOPI?

I was originally planning on going to NOPI but my friend totalled his Subaru and no longer wanted to go. I really don't feel like driving the 350 miles one way to ATL on my NSX so I just had to forget about it. I know it will be a great time as I went 2 years ago.

------------------
Mike
'91 NSX

Back