Painted my wheels

Just wanted a change. Have had same wheels for over 8 years so decided to painted them black and leave the polished lip.

Went from this:
lowered.jpg

to this:
newwheels.jpg

I think that looks better!

When did you upgrade to the white one?

Car looks sharp! Wanna compare wax jobs!:biggrin:

When did you upgrade to the white one?

Car looks sharp! Wanna compare wax jobs!:biggrin:

Sold the Red and picked up the white in 2004. Actually could use a clay bar treatment if you look really close. Best thing about white most of that doesn't show up.

Take the car to Cedar Park Auto Detailing its on N. Park off of old 183N. Talk to Ric, tell him Todd sent you. He uses a clay bar, then cuts it with a bunch of pads and makes it look new. Kelley saw the finished product....its something. I should have some pictures posted.....at some point.

(512)506-8363 is his office number.

Sold the Red and picked up the white in 2004. Actually could use a clay bar treatment if you look really close. Best thing about white most of that doesn't show up.

I like the black a lot but I wonder what white would have looked like? I have a friend who painted the silver wheels on his White Lotus Esprit white to match the car and it looks fantastic....

I like the black a lot but I wonder what white would have looked like? I have a friend who painted the silver wheels on his White Lotus Esprit white to match the car and it looks fantastic....

Yeah, that was my exact debate...white or black. Finally decided black since the style of my wheels and the polished lip. If the spokes were more solid would have been a harder decision.

I have had many comments from friends stating that the car looks lower.

Back