Paint Shops Recomendations?

i have a wings west front lip and a downforce rear valence to be painted spa yellow.

can you guys recommend me a shop in the north jersey area (im willing to travel, but north jersey preferred) that is experienced with spa yellow, and most importantly, a shop i can trust that wont be driving my car around. thanks in advance.

Vinces Autobody is the place to go! They do excellent work and go out of their way to make you happy! Joe works on all the NE NSXs and owns one him self so expect nothing but the best. :smile: (845) 454-3220

Redz auto collision, New Rochelle NY, or C &D auto body, Bergen NJ. If you want concours quality work either will be fine. If you want stop by my house and you can see the work done by Redz auto collision. Frank

If you want to stop buy my house, you can see the paint work done on my NSX over 7 years ago by Robbie's on Rt 46 in Dover, NJ (Morris County).

Frank
'96 NSX-T, red/tan

will you guys be attending the mt fuji meet? if so, ill see you guys there :biggrin:

NSXRguy, yes that was the way my nsx used to look like in my avitar. Same nsx-r look, different color. New color is Platinum pearl white (NH 609-p).Unfortunately, i won't be attending the drive. My thermostat is shot.:frown:So i am getting the car serviced in the next couple of weeks. Frank

Back