Paid off!

Well today I paid off my NSX. What a feeling. I am sure it will feel different driving her next time knowing that she is mine and not the banks.

I bought my second NSX with cash, and yes, its a great feeling to own her out right! Also, since I bought with my NSX with inheritance money, my wife (who does not like my NSX because she thinks it is too dangerous to drive) has no claim on my car or cannot tell me what to do when it concerns my NSX LOL.

I bought my second NSX with cash, and yes, its a great feeling to own her out right! Also, since I bought with my NSX with inheritance money, my wife (who does not like my NSX because she thinks it is too dangerous to drive) has no claim on my car or cannot tell me what to do when it concerns my NSX LOL.

Well spent inheritance money.

That is awesome. I think my wife likes the NSX, probably for the sole fact that it gets me out of the house and some quiet time for her. LoL. I hope to have many more great years of ownership.

That's awesome! Keep her forever:smile:

Woot! Paid mine off late last year as well. Definitely feel a little extra pride when I look at it now, knowing it is mine mine mine :smile:

Paying off car loans is way more satisfying than student loans, I'm finding. The NSX is a tangible and immediate source of happiness, while student loans (and probably a mortgage too) just feels like an abstract money pit that needs to be fed to maintain your current situation.

Back