OZ Ultraleggera stoptech BBK

I have searched the forums and there are a few post alluding to the OZ Ultraleggera's being able to accomodate the stoptech or Brembo BBK

Does anyone actually have this setup? - Much appreciated

OZ Ultraleggera

Size Selected: 17x8Front
Price: $265 (each)
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Recommended Tire Size: 215/40-17
Wheel Offset: +48mm
** Lightweight: 17.6 lbs. **

Size Selected: 18x9 Rear
Price: $325 (each)
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Recommended Tire Size: 255/35-18
Wheel Offset: 55mm
** Lightweight: 19.6 lbs. **

Front Axle Kit Includes:
- 2 Piece Floating Directional 328x28mm AeroRotors
- 4 Piston ST-40 Calipers
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Street Performance Pads

Rear Axle Kit Includes:
- 2 Piece Floating Directional 328x28mm AeroRotors
- 4 Piston ST-40 Calipers
- ST-10 Parking Brake Calipers (not included in "race only" rear kit)
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Caliper Mounting Brackets
- Street Performance Pads (not included in "race only" rear kit)

I think it should clear, even if they do not you have lots of room to add spacers, tire rack is conservative that way.

Old thread which I thought I would resurrect rather than start my own. I'm thinking of this setup too. Can anyone with direct experience confirm that this fitment works?

I dont have the exact setup but I do have the OZ with a 40 offset and the Spoon calipers on the 298mm Rotor and those fit easily

Not a lot of wheels fit with the ST-40 calipers and these OZ have a pretty high ET. I have some doubts. Adding spacers is a solution... when you already have the wheels. But if you want to buy new wheels, it is better to directly find ones that fit without spacers.

Anyway, +48 front and especially +55 rear is very conservative and will not look that good without spacers.

Not a lot of wheels fit with the ST-40 calipers and these OZ have a pretty high ET. I have some doubts. Adding spacers is a solution... when you already have the wheels. But if you want to buy new wheels, it is better to directly find ones that fit without spacers.

Anyway, +48 front and especially +55 rear is very conservative and will not look that good without spacers.

The OZs are very close to OEM offset, which is desirable as it preserves the original steering geometry. The looks resulting from the offset is a very minor consideration and I would prefer to avoid spacers solely for that reason. The best performance is paramount.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a lot of wheels fit with the ST-40 calipers and these OZ have a pretty high ET. .

By ET do you mean offset?

Not sure about BBK clearance, but in terms of looks and flushness based on the sizes from this website:
http://www.ityre.com/en/disks/catalog/oz/4873/

I would recommend the 17x8" ET40 for the fronts with a 215/40/17 tire
and the 18x9" ET35 (the 9" isn't ideal IMHO).

The fronts seem great. I'd really like to see a 18x9.5 wheel instead as I think it's a better fit for a 265/35/18 tire.

Back