• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OZ Racing Superleggera III 3-piece wheels

OZ Racing Superleggera III 3-piece wheels
bright silver w/ polished lip
large 2.5" rear lip
18x8.0+40, 19x10.0+40
Front wheels are brand new, rears have been used only ~800 miles and are in excellent condition. No scratches or curb rash - these wheels are like new.

$3180.00/offer

About the Supperleggera III:
Multi-spoke design
Built specifically to minimize weight while maintaining strength
True, forged center
Spun aluminum outer channel
Aircraft quality titanium fasteners complete the assembly

DSC05644.jpg

DSC05648.jpg

DSC05649.jpg

Last edited:
nsxr097 said:

The offset is 40mm front and rear, which fits perfectly on the NSX. Note that I mistyped in the post above, the rear wheel is a 19" wheel, not 18". The post has been edited to be correct.

Regards,
-- Chris

Do you know if these wheels will clear a BBK? Perhaps the answer is obvious from the offset, but I don't have it. Thanks.

I know the fronts will clear the Indy Brembo kits from Comptech and ScienceofSpeed. They will probably also fit the AP Racing kit, however, I have not tested this. I'm sorry, I do not have the weights as the wheels currently have tires mounted.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
I know the fronts will clear the Indy Brembo kits from Comptech and ScienceofSpeed. They will probably also fit the AP Racing kit, however, I have not tested this. I'm sorry, I do not have the weights as the wheels currently have tires mounted.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris,

Don just installed one with Comptech brembo kit. The front fits the brembo kit, and looks like it will fit AP kit too no problem. The rear won't fit. The solution is to get the one for S2K 59 offset and install 15mm spacer.

spike said:
What are the weights?

Thanks,
R

Didn't mean to bud in, but I have the weights handy:

the 18x8's are 23.8 lbs and the 19x10's are 25.9 lbs.

this is a killer set of wheels, as good as it gets (light, strong, well built, etc)!

Carry on.... :)

(ps- I have nothing to do with this sale, just helping answer a question since I had the info available)

:bump: for a sweet set of wheels... I had these selected for my car til I saw how long it would have taken them to be manufactured. Great wheels, great price here. Good Luck

Back