Owning an NSX for Dummies

I just bought my first NSX and drove it back to St Louis Cross country. Several things went "wrong' and then I found out it wasn't the car, but me that was wrong...

First I put some CDs in the changer. I close it and the trunk and drive away. When I turn on the radio, it starts skipping like crazy. I get annoyed, and relegate myself to fixing the CD Player when I get home. When I stop and go in the trunk, the CD player is not in the stowed position. Either something hit the release, or I'm dumb. Stowed the player, and it works perfect now. Ah-Ha!

Then I start hearing hissing noise from the passenger window. I try to roll it up, and it won't go. I try to roll it down, and it won't go either. Then I hit the lock button on the drivers side and the window starts working. Ah-Ha!! ...what's the point of that anyway...

Last I show the car to like the millionth person, and the trunk release does not work. I thought I blew a fuse. Two days later I remember playing around in the glove box, and sure enough there is a kill switch for the trunk release in there. I switch it 'on' and it works. Ah-Ha!!!!

Currently my drivers side running light is not working, and I am waiting to figure out if I just haven't hit the right button yet...

I think its time for me to sit down with the owners' manual...

Just drive in and have fun!

Dont look in the book! Thats the fun thing about the car. All the things you will discover. Things like the Change purse that comes with the 5 speed. Its that black leather dish thing around the shifter. It holds about 5 bucks worth of change or 2 bucks and a cell phone.
Enjoy your car!
What is it anyways and where and from who and all that Jazz.
Fill out more info on your Profile for us all.
Trev

Hehe...My cel phone doesn't fit. Big old clunky one...the only one that hasn't broken in 2 months, so I figure I better hang onto it. Its four years old now. Even survived my great dane.
Tom

It holds a 4g iPod perfectly:

10335nsxipod41-med.jpg

:cool:

Huh, Mine has some silly white buttons there. Still don't know what that is. Any ideas? It has an outline of a phone on one of them. That looks like a modified interior, is it?

the first night I had mine I had a problem with the factory alarm

b1gcountry said:
Huh, Mine has some silly white buttons there. Still don't know what that is. Any ideas? It has an outline of a phone on one of them. That looks like a modified interior, is it?
Sounds like the factory phone that was a dealer-installed option...

Back