• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Owners/Previous Owners of C63 AMG

42086761058_402454628_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_562x421.jpg

I just want to pick the brains of the current owners and previous owners of the Mercedes C63 AMG. Next spring I will be looking for a new daily. I currently have a 2005 Acura TL. Had it for 9 years. It is getting old and I would like to replace it. My wife was trying to lean me towards the new Acura TLX. While I like the TLX I just feel they are pricey for what you get, plus I do not like purchasing brand new vehicles due to depreciation. I was looking at newer MB C series and the sales man told me why not look at the C63 AMG used. So I started looking and I like the 2010s -2012 (think that is when they changed the body) Regardless my question for you guys...and gals, is...
1 what did/do you like the C63 AMG?
2 How well does it do as a daily? ...good on road trips?
3 Does the back seat fit two comfortably? I rarely have people sit in the back, but in case I do I just want to make sure they are not going to amputate their legs to fit back there.
4 Any common problems to look out for?
5 How expensive is maintenance?
6 How often are certain items required?
7 Anything you did not like about the car?

Thanks in advance

Back