Owners manual

This is one large owners manual and a very complex car!

Thanks Bruce......that is going to answer some questions!

Nice find - obviously a fully developed car (and manual).
Reading the concerns about how the lithium batteries can self discharge over time, I think Acura missed a feature that would have made sense given the more typical occasional use / multi-vehicle garages these cars will (unfortunately) sit in: a simple 120vac plug-in feature that would keep the lithium batteries at "optimal" and also top off the starting battery as needed!

Nice find - obviously a fully developed car (and manual).
Reading the concerns about how the lithium batteries can self discharge over time, I think Acura missed a feature that would have made sense given the more typical occasional use / multi-vehicle garages these cars will (unfortunately) sit in: a simple 120vac plug-in feature that would keep the lithium batteries at "optimal" and also top off the starting battery as needed!

I noted on the manual it shows how to jump start the car so it looks like you don't have to worry about the hybrid battery, just the 12 volt.
If the 12 volt is on a tender then starting shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you Bruce

Interesting to see the car will have issues below -4 degrees F

also nice to know there is a second winter tire listed, the Michelin AlpinA4, though the width of the rears drops from 305, to 295 for that option

Interesting read, including the typos :)

No stereo in track mode. Interesting.

My favorite chuckle moment: When mentioning the N (Neutral) drive mode, it mentions this is for automated car washes then in the maintenance and cleaning section it says to never use a automated car washes.

No spare tire but comes with an air compressor and a can of tire patching fluid.

The brake temperature sensor would have been nice on my old NSX.

Back