Owner once again

Yahoo!!!! I'm a NSX owner once again. I just picked up an ultra low mileage black on black 94.

Otto

Awesome! Welcome back. Post some picks of your low mileage beauty...and this time don't ever let her go. :smile: :biggrin:

mickeylex said:
Awesome! Welcome back. Post some picks of your low mileage beauty...and this time don't ever let her go. :smile: :biggrin:

Yup, I'm going to make sure I hold on to this one.
Here's a quick picture I took, but the car is still pretty dirty since I was caught in a rainstorm on its 125mile journey home.
5847PICT0961-med.JPG

Otto

Nice Otto, this is JsAP1 from s2ki.com. I am picking up an 02-03 GPW NA2 in Jan. I am parting out my s2k. Hopefully I will see you at maybe a meet or two.

EndlessNSX said:
Nice Otto, this is JsAP1 from s2ki.com. I am picking up an 02-03 GPW NA2 in Jan. I am parting out my s2k. Hopefully I will see you at maybe a meet or two.

We shall see if I can make it to any of the meets. :redface: I've got to stay on the wife's good side since she didn't go ballistic when I decided to go back to a NSX.

Since you are getting a GPW, are you planning on building a type-R replica?

Otto

Nice - Welcome back!

supra2nv said:
congrats!!!!! I know the feeling of being gone then being back:) good job!

Jack

Seems to be a recurring theme among us (myself included).

Welcome back!!

EndlessNSX said:

Hey JsAP1,

This is Ben777 from S2Ki. Welcome to the group! Looking forward to seeing you at an NSX meet with your new car!

HAHA nope..

I am only modding a few things and I am done... Zeal Coilovers, Endless 6 pot BBK, ASM Spec Prodrives, and CS Mirrors. I am not going to dump $50,000 into this car like I did the S2k...

I used to have an account on here from 2000 but I think it got deleted. I am going to see if I can reactivate that old account.. :tongue:

otto_joe said:
We shall see if I can make it to any of the meets. :redface: I've got to stay on the wife's good side since she didn't go ballistic when I decided to go back to a NSX.

Otto

Yeah, better stay on wife's good side ... dog house/garage very uncomfortable. Did you drug her first before you get the car? I forgot, and wound up with 2 weeks of begging, very sore knees.:biggrin:

Very sharp car BTW, congrats!

docmental said:
Yeah, better stay on wife's good side ... dog house/garage very uncomfortable. Did you drug her first before you get the car? I forgot, and wound up with 2 weeks of begging, very sore knees.:biggrin:

Very sharp car BTW, congrats!

Before I found the car I did vacuum the house, clean the stove, wash the dishes, scrub the crayon off the walls and pick up the kids when it was her turn so I guess that helped with her mood. :)

Otto

92NSX said:
Obviously I thought they were the 97+ style. I very well could be wrong though.

97 and 94 are the same style, just a different color. 93 was the last year of the 15/16.

ottojoe, Welcome back!!!

otto_joe said:
Before I found the car I did vacuum the house, clean the stove, wash the dishes, scrub the crayon off the walls and pick up the kids when it was her turn so I guess that helped with her mood. :)

Otto

Otto

You're the man!
Like they used to say: A man's got to do what he's got to do!:tongue:
Toast to your wonderful acquisition, many happy road trips to come!

Dom

Congrats on getting back in the game!!! I'm in the same boat, sold mine (blk/blk) about 7 months ago and desperatley seeking a Sebring silver now!!!

BTW, get used to cleaning your new baby...Black is beautiful, for about the first two hours after washing, then the dust gremlins are all over it again...Luckily it's a small car, cuz I was washing twice a week!!!:biggrin: :eek:

91 X said:
Congrats on getting back in the game!!! I'm in the same boat, sold mine (blk/blk) about 7 months ago and desperatley seeking a Sebring silver now!!!

BTW, get used to cleaning your new baby...Black is beautiful, for about the first two hours after washing, then the dust gremlins are all over it again...Luckily it's a small car, cuz I was washing twice a week!!!:biggrin: :eek:

Twice a week :eek: I've been waxing the car after every drive so far. :biggrin:

Otto

Back