Our Acura alms gift

So in Lay terms what do I do with those doodads in the case?:redface: What have I got in that case?:tongue:

4 to 1 USB splitter - I assume this works just like a cable splitter and turns 1 USB port into 4.

USB flash memory drive - You can save files through the USB port of a computer (not sure how much capacity this memory drive is) and plug it into another computer. Very helpful for quickly swapping smaller files between computers or taking files with you somewhere.

USB mouse - This moves the pointer around the screen when you plug it in. :P

You have a mouse, a usb expansion port and a 128 mb flash drive to be used as follows:

1. The flash drive gives you the ability to download documents onto that small drive from one computer to be installed on another one, thereby eliminating the need to burn a cd/dvd.

2. The usb expansion port allows you to add 4 additional usb enabled devices to be attached to your computer. This would include the flash drive above.

3. The mouse is used to eat your excess cheese.

My mouse and I thank you! And I can't waite to plug in 4 more peripherals to the spagetti fest that is strangling the rear of my computers!:tongue:

Hey Doc,

You could always move the stuff on Ebay!

It was great chatting with you during that rather extensive breakfast buffet as well as during lunch. Thanks 4 the trackmasters advice.

Same here it was fun laughing it up!Good luck in your track endeavors.

Hey Doc,

You could always move the stuff on Ebay!

It was great chatting with you during that rather extensive breakfast buffet as well as during lunch. Thanks 4 the trackmasters advice.

Sheeze, you were there and I STILL haven't met you?

Back