OUCH!!! Someone hit my NSX

I have a 1995 Formula Red car that up until last Saturday was in fantastic condition. Garaged all winter and driven 1500 to 2000 miles a year it never sees rain and is covered in and out of the garage.

While at a friends family party a neighbor backed into the driver rear quarter.
I am not sure if he also hit the rear wheel. It looks like the damage is confined to the rear quarter panel.

I live south of Boston in Marshfield and was wondering if anyone has had experience or knows a company that has experience both with body work and drive train evaluation in this area?? Any help would be appreciated as I want to restore the car to it past condition.

Also is there any other issues that I should be looking for or evaluating due to the accident???

Thank you all in advance

Jim Deady

(If you want to talk 617-699-5007)

Man that sucks sorry to hear abou that. Maybe get the rear intake scoop while the panel is off for repair?

Very sorry to hear that. I would contact Mitch at Mechanics Direct in Lowell and ask for his recommendation. Mitch is broadly acknowledged as the best NSX mechanic in New England. I don't think he does bodywork but he can probably give the best recommendation from anyone. As you know, you don't want Joe Shmoe's autobody doing work on the aluminum NSX.

Best of luck getting things back in order and let's make sure to see you around once you've gotten everything fixed up.

Back