Other Honda / Acura steering wheels that might work on the NSX?

Kind of a strange question, and if not forum appropriate - feel free to move / delete.

My new-to-me 1996 NSX-T came with an after market MOMO steering wheel, its cute, its tiny, but i dont like it (plus, i miss the illusion of safety that an airbag provides)
Initially, thought was to find a stock steering wheel, yet, i cant bring myself to pay 1K for a steering wheel. sorry.

Now to the question on hand - is there any other Honda / Acura model that share the same / close steering wheel spline and tech that i could use as a temp solution instead of the MOMO one?

I have access to many late 90's-early 2000's Honda and Acura models (TL2.5/RL3.5/oddiseys/Accord/Civic/preludes/What not) - Is there any model with a steering wheel (and idealy an airbag) that might work?

Thanks in advance and a pic of the dreaded MOMO

Attachments

• 102-7.jpg
    102-7.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 9
I guess we need a WTT? forum? You could post your wheel in the parts-for-sale, stating that you're willing to trade for an OEM wheel with airbag.

Another option S2000, CTR, RSX wheel but not much cheaper: (that can have an airbag active, requires AP1 charge)

Last edited:

Back