• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

original owners

Just curious...is there anybody that purchased their NSX new?

Ok...let's start sounding off with details :wink:

03 NSX-T 6speed
Silverstone / Onyx
purchased: Nov 2003

currently with about 20,000 miles

Ok...let's start sounding off with details :wink:

03 NSX-T 6speed
Silverstone / Onyx
purchased: Nov 2003

currently with about 20,000 miles

Richard maybe you should repost in the original owners forum, otherwise we get too many threads on the same topic.

Doc, are you aware of any procedures for rolling the clock back in time in regards to car ownership and re-creating some new first owners? Maybe open up a satellite office next to Larry's garage and you two could share a waiting room. Just an idea. :)

hmmm maybe we could install smaller seats .....that would tighten things up nicely.....:love-struck:

Richard maybe you should repost in the original owners forum, otherwise we get too many threads on the same topic.
Sorry, I didn't find that thread. Can you post a link to that thread.
TIA
Rich

Whoops Rich
There once was a sub-forum on original owners but looks like Lud deleted it
Sorry about that
Jim
Whew....for a moment, I was feeling like a NOOB :redface:

really.....only 2 cars with original owners?

I'm one of the few og owners wacky enough to have stayed on prime for 15 years:very_drunk:

Purchased mine around 13 years ago, and still have it, will have it until I can't get in and out of it!!!

Here ya go.

05 NSX-T 6speed
Berlina Black / Onyx
purchased: July 2005 a few days before the announcement they were not making them anymore. :)

currently with about 36,000 miles

Bought in 94 so 21 years ago....
Covered 150K miles so far, still strong compression data and being used every day.
Probably the owner's body requires more maintenance than the NSX after all these years....

Kaz

Awesome...I want to grow up to be like you :tongue:

I met two other original owners at NSXPO in Palm Springs and one more on Facebook today.
I know there are more out there.
I'd guess there might be two dozen original owners left.

I met two other original owners at NSXPO in Palm Springs and one more on Facebook today.
I know there are more out there.
I'd guess there might be two dozen original owners left.

JD,
we met in Palm Springs. Original owner here, '02 Blue/Blue, purchased with 32miles on the ODO. :)
Currently 86,873

Looks like there is about to be one less of you:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Acura-NSX-/161924843553?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Last year I purchased a 65 xke from the original owner with every piece of documentation from new. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
We stay in contact and he's happy the car is being enjoyed and taken care of. Even though I legally own it I still think of it as his car.

Last year I purchased a 65 xke from the original owner with every piece of documentation from new. It was one of the best experiences of my life.
We stay in contact and he's happy the car is being enjoyed and taken care of. Even though I legally own it I still think of it as his car.

In 2013 I purchased a 93 nsx from the original owner with every piece of documentation from new. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

Being owner #1 is so wow...such great....but maybe we need to start a new original 2nd owner thread. I'm still not sure which is Miss Philippines and who's Miss Columbia...owner #1 may have been called out as first but owner #2 gets the the happy garage. :)

Last edited:
I first saw the NSX at a local car show around mid-1990 and took delivery in February 1991. Over the last 24 years, I have put on roughly 110,000 enjoyable miles (184,000 kilometers) with the car continuing to run strong and with a minimum of maintenance surprises. I have yet to find another vehicle that is tempting enough to consider trading in the NSX.

http://driving.ca/acura/nsx/auto-ne...lders-looking-back-at-the-legendary-honda-nsx

Back