Original Owner 2,600 mile 05 NSX

Man must not have liked it! Never drove the car? Wonder how many others he's collected that are just sitting waiting for the day they see the open road!

Is it worth it? I wonder.....who will step up - and where did this guy come from? Found the site - the market - and viola - he posts to sell. Kind of member we all love to see. All I can say is that if someone buys this car - please buy it to drive it! :rolleyes:

Yea, saw that..... blk/blk, man that must be a "hottie" :rolleyes: under the Harlingen, TX, sunbeatdown.
In June of 2003 I bought a black Nissan 300ZX out of Arlington, TX (still have- now a DD). I was (am) amazed at what the exposure to the sun did to the paint and trim on this car.
It would make a wonderful collector piece. Mission: orange/orange, blue/blue, yel/yel, red/red, silver/silver, blk/blk......dream/dream. :smile:

I noticed this one yesterday as well. I checked the Wiki production numbers chart and according to it there were no 2005 black/black autos made. This is one of those unicorns.
I am heading down to Harlingen, TX for a 3 week vacation at the beginning of April. I wonder if it will still be for sale when I get down there.

I noticed this one yesterday as well. I checked the Wiki production numbers chart and according to it there were no 2005 black/black autos made. This is one of those unicorns.
I am heading down to Harlingen, TX for a 3 week vacation at the beginning of April. I wonder if it will still be for sale when I get down there.

The pictures show that it is a 6 speed. I guess he has not driven it in so long he forgot what it was...

I am in the market for a very low mileage, 02-05 NSX like this (red, blue or black). Even so, $77k opens up my pickings to all kinds of exotics out there!

I am in the market for a very low mileage, 02-05 NSX like this (red, blue or black). Even so, $77k opens up my pickings to all kinds of exotics out there!

I believe that's what the guy that owns the 05 is thinking. There's a low mileage 91 for sale for 33k with 28k miles at a small dealer - I think it's a better deal than the 05.

Hmm, no miles but 6 years old. I wonder if the TB is considered needing serviced just on the years alone? I'd love to have it.

Hmm, no miles but 6 years old. I wonder if the TB is considered needing serviced just on the years alone? I'd love to have it.

Call me crazy - but the TB/WP/hoses - are the very last thing I'd worry about in that 05. I don't care what others have to say, but anyone that worries about an 05 with 2600 miles on it for a TB is just looking for something to worry about. It's my opinion - I am accepting no flaming....lol, please - save it....:wink:

Call me crazy - but the TB/WP/hoses - are the very last thing I'd worry about in that 05. I don't care what others have to say, but anyone that worries about an 05 with 2600 miles on it for a TB is just looking for something to worry about. It's my opinion - I am accepting no flaming....lol, please - save it....:wink:

I've always been told you need to make sure that a car doesn't have too many miles, but also not too few. Cars don't do well if they are not driven supposedly.

Then again, I got a lower milage 97 (36k miles) which is not as used as it should have been. In retrospect I wonder if I should have gotten one driven a little more and saved a little money. I put 8k miles on her last year alone! Am a wasting my money? Or did I buy some sense of security that not too much could have been done to a resilient NSX engine in 36k miles. I dont know, but at this rate, my car is losing its value rapidly due to milage.

But we buy cars to drive them, not stare at them right?

Back