opinions on Cabo San Lucas

Ok, we have a choice of Puerto Vallarta or Cabo. We have never been to either, so I am looking for some advice on which is the more exciting and beautiful place to visit. Either place has a nice resort so we are mostly looking for the best place for things to do outside of the resort. thanks

If you like to deep sea fish Cabo can't be beat. Don't know your schedule but the whales are great certain times of the year. PV was always much more a party town to me.

I just returned from Cabo and had a great time. (22-29th of july) I went with my sister and mother and stayed at the Westin which is located right in the middle of both Cabo San Lucas and San Lucas de Cabo. Just a cab ride away pretty much. San Lucas has less of a night life but more of the "old" time city feel to it.

Cabo San Lucas is where there are bars after bars and tons of good restruants are along with many shops all within a quick walk of eachother. For nighlife this is the place to be seeing that some of the bars do not close untill 4am.

I would also recomend www.wideopenbaja.com I did about 17 laps aroudn their 3 mile course they have out on the pacific side in the baja cars. The jumps were quite amazing pulling upwards of almost 4-5 feet in the air!

If you have any more questions regarding Cabo just PM me and I can tell you more about it.

Back