Opinion needed

so i have a small dent on my rear fender due to a metal BB pellet. i have always liked the whole emblem on the front fender ferrari style look, but just to be different, im thinking of putting it on the rear fender instead. heres a quick mspaint mod...

nsx1.jpg

what you guys think? i honestly think it looks pretty good......... adds some contrast to the side

Do what you like. Make your car stand out from the pack. I personally wouldnt do it to mine, but stuff like that is what makes your car personal to you.

That's the wrong place fo sho!
Needs to go on the B-pillar, like this Trans Am Firebird!!
2900480104_large.jpg

Last edited:
+ eleventy billion.

Last edited:
Have you tried not using your car as a target for BB gun shooting? I find paper targets or old soda cans work better, and is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

have you tried not using your car as a target for bb gun shooting? I find paper targets or old soda cans work better, and is a lot cheaper. :biggrin:

lmfao

The paint is chipped so pdr wont do. Ive been filling it in with spa yellow touchup paint and its been working, but of course not perfect.

I have the emblems already on the way. Ill do a double sided tape look on both rear and front fenders, and ill post again for a secOnd opinion.

Maybe (and I mean MAYBE) on a stock body car that would be OK, but with the body kit your car has more going on in that vertical plane. Adding an emblem would be too much. Unbalanced.

I don't think putting Ferrari emblems anywhere on your car is a good idea...:biggrin:

Even if the paint is chipped, get the dent out. PDR can do wonders. Even if you have to touch a dab of touch up paint, it's better than a dent.

Back