Opinion about 93 NSX Stock

What do you guys think about 93 NSX. Were there any "Snap Range" problems during this year? Any recalls I should know about? 91-94 all look alike inside and out. Looks like there was no change for 4 years? I would think that a coupe would have better solid handling than a T-top version?

The 93's are the worst. They suck.

No snap rings in 93, 2 airbags, cooler center console :tongue:, R134a, etc etc...

* Added cup holder to center console; console cover got two separate openings.
* Added Passenger Side Air Bag
* Changed Rear Alignment to 2mm less toe-in to improve tire wear
* As a result of passenger air bag, drastically reduced size of glove box.
* Reconfigured center console (gives you the illusion you have more space but not really).
* Improved warranty coverage from three years or 36,000 miles to four years or 45,000 miles
* Switched A/C system from CFC-based R12 to ozone-friendly R134A

You should have no issue if the seller is honest about the description of his (soon to be your) NSX. Have fun driving the NSX back.

Only problem, I'm so busy that I don't have time to fly out there until early next week. The cash is all ready to go in the bank.

I was trying to get the car before my Nissan Z run next week on Sept. 15th. at Pebble Beach/Monterey. I wanted to surprise them and show up with an NSX instead of my Twin Turbo. Either way my Z is sold already, so I'm just waiting for the time to get my NSX.

Back