Opening Weekend at Watkins Glen

The Glen had snow earlier this week but we have 80 degrees and sun.

A couple of quick shots of Poohkie and Tytus. As if it wasn't embarrassing enough that Tytus is driving a Porsche, he had to bring an automatic one at that .................:eek:

853447080_EQbmS-XL.jpg

853445785_BtbtP-XL.jpg

853460352_ncQpp-XL.jpg

853456434_7Hn69-XL.jpg

853460875_VDQRa-XL.jpg

Last edited:
sweet you guys had great weather today,tommorow you can practice the wet line:cool:

damn I Am Green with envy Glad you had great weather. Look forward to seeing you all soon
Keep having fun:biggrin:
Oh and Bob as usual Great Pics

Congratulations to our two baby birds who were signed off to fly solo today! Plus, at the end of the Novice School both were bumped up to the Intermediate Group. Great job!

The first photo below is Poohkie's first solo stint coming through the esses and shortly about to complete her first solo pass - - - and it was a Ferrari. You go Poohkie!!!!!

854800535_Rpj26-XL.jpg

854801054_KS2DM-XL.jpg

854800848_zGXKC-XL.jpg

854800204_5JHJr-XL-1.jpg

854821769_zQRcV-XL-1.jpg

854822381_HnNYw-XL-1.jpg

854820846_g7Fsz-XL.jpg

854821389_4KR8J-XL-1.jpg

Last edited:
:biggrin:Congrats Carla :biggrin: Solo is great:smile: intermediate is fantastic:wink:. Now the three of us can use your car for Novice, Intermediate and Open wow I love when a plan comes together:cool::rolleyes:

Congrats Tytus Lookin Good Even if it is a Porche:cool:

Alan, is that a front porch or a rear one?
Tytus, I didn't know that your car has flappy paddles, shame on you!!!!:eek::wink:

Alan, is that a front porch or a rear one?
Tytus, I didn't know that your car has flappy paddles, shame on you!!!!:eek::wink:

Alan,
You know how I feel about the NSX, I just don't have the heart to beat on it like I do the P-car...and beat on it I did; no mercy. There wouldn't as many tears if something gets broke as there would be with the NSX.

Roger,
It is my commuter, grocery getter and winter beater so the tippy makes life easy and my wife can drive it; that hepled with the purchase. But it is worse than you think as it does not have paddles...there are BUTTONS!:mad:

Tracking it the Tippy makes it simple so you can concentrate on the line and everything else going on but as I progress I may get something else or heaven forbid use the NSX:eek:.

Thanks for the acalades guys and a big thank you to the vets that helped me at the track, you are all great friends. Bob, as always, great shots. See y'all at Kids day.

Tytus

Last edited:
Back