Only in LA hahaha.

So this is very random and probably a worthless thread, but I thought I'd share anyway. Was driving to lunch, downtown LA on Figueroa when sirens approached from behind. Was at a stacked intersection so the cop had to come to a complete stop and blow his horn. I look to my right and see him and that's when I started cracking up. The driver was in almost a "leaned back position" with his arm hanging out the window. **picture a rap video with the rapper hanging his arm out the window to show off his watch** ... That's exactly what this looked like, and then when the cars moved and he bolted through the intersection I continued to watch and he kept the same position the whole time. Code 3, steering with one hand and honking with one hand haha.

This is by NO MEANS a bash on the cops. I just though that this was a funny sight to see and thought I'd share.

So this is very random and probably a worthless thread, but I thought I'd share anyway. Was driving to lunch, downtown LA on Figueroa when sirens approached from behind. Was at a stacked intersection so the cop had to come to a complete stop and blow his horn. I look to my right and see him and that's when I started cracking up. The driver was in almost a "leaned back position" with his arm hanging out the window. **picture a rap video with the rapper hanging his arm out the window to show off his watch** ... That's exactly what this looked like, and then when the cars moved and he bolted through the intersection I continued to watch and he kept the same position the whole time. Code 3, steering with one hand and honking with one hand haha.

This is by NO MEANS a bash on the cops. I just though that this was a funny sight to see and thought I'd share.

unrelatedpicachupic.jpg

LOL, yeah, not really sure why I felt the need to make a post. But hey, I think I was due for a pointless post :).

"Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood". I heard that somewhere - movie or TV show.

You have just used up all your useless thread quota for the next five years.

Just playing.

... no seriously.

Back