Online Parts

I use them all the time. I own a few Honda's etc. and they are very responsive, accurate, no tax;-). free shipping over $50 order. They really do not have much for the NSX, but for my 1991 Accord and my wife's RAV4 Toyota they have everything.

The prices are very good, compared to a NAPA for example and the stuff is OEM. I get oil filters the say "Toyota" for the RAV.

I recently purchased an A/C condensor for the 1991 Accord for $108, that's a pretty good price OEM.

I have been using them for about a year now. Never had a problem. For me, located in NY State, they ship out of Edison, NJ, so basic free shipping gets it to me in two days max, sometimes I get it the next day, UPS ground.

Doc,

I would call them about the cover. It just does not look right on the website. It costs more without the cover???

Again, I do not see a full suite of NSX parts there. I am sure they do not move much for our cars. Just "for the record" I usually get my NSX stuff from Neillo (Eric Milam). When you get a person on the other end of the phone that really understands every thing you need and all about your car it is the best IMO.

HTH,
LarryB

[This message has been edited by Larry Bastanza (edited 05 June 2002).]

Thanks Larry.

I just posted the price of the pump and cover as an example. They list OEM oil filters for the NSX for $10.85 which is a pretty good deal.

I think I'm going to order my next dozen oil filters from them.

Dr. Lane,

I have also purchased parts from them on numerous occasions for almost every car but the NSX, which I get from Eric Milam as well. They have always been prompt and I haven't had any problems with them. I believe they ship from several different locations because I always get my parts quickly and always select the free UPS ground shipping. I just ordered a radiator for a M3 yesterday!

Originally posted by kpond:
They list three different oil filters ranging from $5 and change to $10 and change. Which filter would y'all recommend?

Since the filter is one the most important disposable parts, I always go with the OEM. The ten bucks won't kill ya, but a $5 filter may kill the engine.

Just my $.02

I found this link inside the web site. They have a bunch of aftermarket/performance stuff for the NSX. They have NOS systems for under $800!
http://performance.thepartsbin.com/

[This message has been edited by Dr.Lane (edited 05 June 2002).]

Back