One for you, Neo

Perhaps you can enlighten me to the luck of the male kangaroo 'pouch' :D

021301poucha.jpg

021301pouchb.jpg

Doesn't seem to lucky for that poor kangaroo.

thats the first time ive ever seen one, ive heard of them. Something only a deranged tourist would buy (i hope). another meaning to putting something in your ahem............. 'sack'

Hey Jonathan, thanx for thinking of me. Been away + work.

Umm... a Kangaroo pouch made from a Kangaroo's donger? Hmm... i can't say i share much enthusiasm for one.

The only further enlightenment I can provide is that aussie women often wear "lucky kangaroo earrings" made from the 'inside contents' of the pouch. :p ROFL.... bet nobody will want to visit Oz now! :D

NeoNSX said:
Hey Jonathan, thanx for thinking of me. Been away + work.

Umm... a Kangaroo pouch made from a Kangaroo's donger? Hmm... i can't say i share much enthusiasm for one.

The only further enlightenment I can provide is that aussie women often wear "lucky kangaroo earrings" made from the 'inside contents' of the pouch. :p ROFL.... bet nobody will want to visit Oz now! :D

I still want to visit, but perhaps I will refrain from purchasing any, uh, accessories :D

Jonathan said:
I still want to visit, but perhaps I will refrain from purchasing any, uh, accessories :D

LOL....
if you want to go shopping here in Australia, be sure to bring your own <I>'bags'</I> .... :p oh dear... that was 'below the belt' ... oh no.. the pun's are flying!!!! :D :D

Back