Older 2 Tone Color NSX's

The older 2 tone NSX's

Like Black top/Red Body

NOw My Question CAN the whole car be Painted to 1 SOLID Color? Like The Newer Models?

paint it

Yes. Its paint, but you will want it done by someone who knows their stuff with painting aluminium cars (specifically the NSX).

Superus said:
Also can the older models can be converted to looking like a 04 NSX correct?

Yes, but that's going to cost you! Depends on exactly how much you want it to look like an 04!

front
rear
sides
wheels
targa(I dont recommend making a coupe a targa btw) :)
etc etc

Regards,
- Z

Well i just want the Exterior Looking Newer.

So basically only the exterior will be converted

Like front headlamps, Bumper,

Back Taillights, Bumper.

Thats it right for the whole exterior?

And making a targa that would mean cutting the car i don't think it would look factory

You don't want to convert a coupe to a targa.

You will ruin the car's structural rigidity, and it will be worth less than it was before you cut it.

Converting it to the new look isn't a very cost-effective modification, but if you have to have the new look . . .

Since it sounds like you don't own an NSX yet, you really should look into leasing a new one. That would be far cheaper than buying an old one and trying to convert it. If you want a targa, buy a targa.

How much do you think the total price would be to convert to an 04

EXTERIOR ONLY

Just the front lights and bumper and i think the hood but i think the hood is the same has the 95's

The back tail lights and the back bumper...

I know the lamps might cost alot but for sure the bumpers shouldn't be that much

The hood on the '02-04 is NOT the same as the '91-01. The shape of the headlight openings is entirely different.

Superus said:
How much do you think the total price would be to convert to an 04

EXTERIOR ONLY

Just the front lights and bumper and i think the hood but i think the hood is the same has the 95's

The back tail lights and the back bumper...

I know the lamps might cost alot but for sure the bumpers shouldn't be that much

I would say that a well done conversion it would cost the same as buying a second low-priced '91 NSX...

NOw My Question CAN the whole car be Painted to 1 SOLID Color? Like The Newer Models?

Superus: Not totally correct. At least here in Europe the coupes came only in 2 colours while the targas from the same model year (e.g. '98) where 1 colour. That was before the latest facelift.

Back