Old-School tail lights

Does anyone know how much they are?

i.e., if I was to buy an NSX with the '02 lights, and wanted to switch back to the original all-red light, any ideas how much that would cost me?

thanks!

-Sean

I have a reciept from when the previous owner replaced the ones on mine in aug. 03 from Niello Acura in Cali. at $256.48 each. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how much they are?

i.e., if I was to buy an NSX with the '02 lights, and wanted to switch back to the original all-red light, any ideas how much that would cost me?

thanks!

-Sean

It'd cost you nothing! I'll send you my old schools and they'll fit just fine. I may even throw in a new set of gaskets and cover shipping for ya. :wink:
Seriously though, you could probably come out ahead on the deal if you were willing just to trade to the older style. There are people (including myself) who would like to go to the newer style.

I'll trade you mine and give you $$ on top of it. :tongue:

It'd cost you nothing! I'll send you my old schools and they'll fit just fine. I may even throw in a new set of gaskets and cover shipping for ya. :wink:
Seriously though, you could probably come out ahead on the deal if you were willing just to trade to the older style. There are people (including myself) who would like to go to the newer style.

Well, if you paid for shipping and gave me some money, I might consider trading you my '91 lights for yours. :biggrin:

You won't have a problem getting rid of them....It's not a bad situation to be in.

unfortunately i don't own the NSX yet, haha

I was just looking at one, and the guy didn't have the original lights

just inquiring :)

i don't know why i didn't think of just trading someone, but its good to know that options there, thanks for the help guys!!

Back