Old school Acura Legend...PICS...

I was going through some old stuff today and found 2 old photos of a Legend Coupe my Dad had way back when. He had 3 legends but this was his first. The last 2 he had were the newer generations and much better than this one. This one was a 1988. This car w/ its body work, enkei rims, and special work to it was extremely rare. We only knew of 3. A white one, our red one, and we knew Arton Senna had one when he drove for Honda. The pics were taken w/ my digicam from old polaroids so the pics are not the best but I though you guys would enjoy seeing this. Man this car got some looks back then. Nothing major to look at in todays standards but awesome back then. :D

legend.jpg

legend_2.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Legend style still. I was the proud owner of 3 Legend Coupes. A 91 Coupe, and I had a 93 LS Coupe with 6-Speed and a 95 LS Coupe automatic for the wife at the same time. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it I had to sell my beloved 6-Speed for my NSX. I'm not complaining though, I just wish I could have keept both at the same time.

I've got a '94 Legend LS Coupe with 53K, the SECOND best car I drive. Actually maybe third, my '83 Elco is the everyday that carries me on a daily basis.

They're damn good cars, but like ChrisK, I might like mine a little less if I ever get an NSX :p Still, I love getting looks because I'm driving a manual transmission in a sedan :)

Back