Old New Owner

I know I've had the car for over a month now so not quite a new owner anymore but I finally got a chance to head up to the mountains today and take a couple of pictures. Every time I get in the car with the expressed plan to go and take some photos I end up driving around and can't seem to stop:rolleyes:
Anyways, please humour me and my current fanaticism.:redface: Here are a couple of photos in my back yard, hope you enjoy!

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

Great shots.....have fun with it......Steve

OH I MISS LIVING IN ALBERTA!!! Although recently the floods have been quite rare...glad your enjoying your new pride and joy!

I'm envious John! I sent you a mail regarding my new NSX! It will be seeing the Alberta roads in a few years.

Jetpilot

Congrats! Another Calgary NSX. Where did you find your car? It looks great! Any details on the car (year, mods, etc.)? I just purchased a 1993 NSX in Red with a supercharger. I haven't been to the mountains yet but plan to at some point. I'm the VP of the Porsche Club and had it out on a drive with the guys. Looked pretty good in a crowd of Porsche's. ;)

Wow, Thats some Beautiful Country up there. Congrats on the new car, it looks great.

We are picking up ours on the 14th. Live in Edmonton and it sounds like there are a few other owners around. We should try and set up a mountain tour through Banff or Jasper with anyone that's interested! P.S. That's a real beauty!

Congrats! Another Calgary NSX. Where did you find your car? It looks great! Any details on the car (year, mods, etc.)? I just purchased a 1993 NSX in Red with a supercharger. I haven't been to the mountains yet but plan to at some point. I'm the VP of the Porsche Club and had it out on a drive with the guys. Looked pretty good in a crowd of Porsche's. ;)

I'd love to see your 93 with the supercharger. How do you find the difference from stock, or have you compared?

Mine is a 01 with no mod's...but I keep looking at the Dali and SOS sites drooling..:rolleyes: ..I'm going to keep it the way it is for the first year at least. If you don't mind let me know if your club plans any drives. I'd could attend and make it 2 NSX's in the field.:smile:

We are picking up ours on the 14th. Live in Edmonton and it sounds like there are a few other owners around. We should try and set up a mountain tour through Banff or Jasper with anyone that's interested! P.S. That's a real beauty!

Thanks all.

Let me know when you get yours Lucky Guy's 93.....any excuse for a drive is fine by me....

Back