Old Navy Jeans

So my sister-in-law went to Kinney drugs to grab a few items last night. When leaving the store the alarm sounded. Security had her come back into the store and empty her pockets. Then she walked back through the door and the alarm sounded again. She then took off her jacket and walked through again, the alarm still went off. While talking to the security guard she leaned against the door with just her bottom half next to the sensor and the alarm sounded. The sales clerk asked her if she was wearing Old Navy jeans and she was. Apparently Old Navy sews the alarm activator right into their jeans. The sensor was not deactivated when she bought the jeans.
Kinney Drugs had her climb up on the counter and place her butt on the deactivator and wiggle around to deactivate the jeans in front of all the customers. LOL
Keep this in mind if you shop Old Navy it may save you from an embarrassing moment. :biggrin:

steveny said:
So my sister-in-law went to Kinney drugs to grab a few items last night. When leaving the store the alarm sounded. Security had her come back into the store and empty her pockets. Then she walked back through the door and the alarm sounded again. She then took off her jacket and walked through again, the alarm still went off. While talking to the security guard she leaned against the door with just her bottom half next to the sensor and the alarm sounded. The sales clerk asked her if she was wearing Old Navy jeans and she was. Apparently Old Navy sews the alarm activator right into their jeans. The sensor was not deactivated when she bought the jeans.
Kinney Drugs had her climb up on the counter and place her butt on the deactivator and wiggle around to deactivate the jeans in front of all the customers. LOL
Keep this in mind if you shop Old Navy it may save you from an embarrassing moment. :biggrin:
wow, she sounds like a lot of fun ;) any chance she's a natural blonde?

queenlives said:
wow, she sounds like a lot of fun ;) any chance she's a natural blonde?

HAHAHAHA. Nope but I agree I would have flat out refused to wiggle my butt on the counter in front of the whole store. How embarrassing that must have been. :redface: :redface:

You just cant make this stuff up ....
doh.gif

I bought a pair of Old Navy pants and for that particular pants(and probably all of them) the security patch thingy is sewed right next to the pee pee zip hole thingy...

Zuerst said:
I bought a pair of Old Navy pants and for that particular pants(and probably all of them) the security patch thingy is sewed right next to the pee pee zip hole thingy...
Now rubbing THAT on the counter would really be embarassing. :tongue:

In fact, a lot Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy items have that now.

I have a very similar experience, I walked in a grocery store and triggered the alarm...proceed to read my magazine without buying anything. When I left, of course the alarm went off again, but this cashier lady was kind enough to told the manager the alarm went off when I got in as well, the let me walk just like that. :wink:

No pee pee / butt wiggle moment for me... :biggrin:

That's the oldest "I'm a security guard - watch me make this hot chick wiggle her booty around on the counter for me" trick in the book. He had a remote in his pocket, and whenever she went near the sensor he buzzed the alarm. :biggrin:

bling said:
In fact, a lot Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy items have that now.

Aren't they all owned by the same company?

steveny said:
HAHAHAHA. Nope but I agree I would have flat out refused to wiggle my butt on the counter in front of the whole store. How embarrassing that must have been. :redface: :redface:
and if that's you in your avatar picture, we would have supported that position!

:)

LeftLane said:
That's the oldest "I'm a security guard - watch me make this hot chick wiggle her booty around on the counter for me" trick in the book. He had a remote in his pocket, and whenever she went near the sensor he buzzed the alarm. :biggrin:
that was actually my first thought, too. (related thread diversion)

when i returned from SEA in '75, i enrolled in university but needed to pay my bills. my only training was as a military cop, so i was eminently qualified to be a store detective. boy howdy, was i rolling in the dough, now :) to amuse myself, i used to do things as described above, too... thinking back, of course, it strikes me that it's that kind of thinking that caused the air force to think i was "qualified" to be a security policeman.

<sigh>

still kinda fun to watch, though ;)

Back