Oklahoma NSX Breakfast Meeting

If you didn't get to come to the last event, you missed a good time. So here's another chance at meeting other owners and redeeming yourself. ;)

Here are the details: Breakfast meet at 8:30ish AM on Saturday, June 2nd. As added incentive, a genuine NSX oil filter (the long one) will be given away.

The local S2k owners will be getting an invite as well.

****DETAILS****
What: NSX Breakfast Meet
Where: Mimi's Cafe, 71st and Memorial
When: 8:30ish, June 2nd
Why: To socialize with the rest of the community and show off all of your winter polishing.

Please post here if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you there.

Shawn,
I should be able to make it as well. I assume you will pull the wraps off the car and grace us with the SOS big bore powerhouse you spent you're daughter's college funds on!:biggrin:

I'm switching back to Zaino for the paint again and bought the whole line of products so hopefully I can get to the paint and get it dialed in by then.

Just a reminder - we'll be meeting tomorrow at Mimi's Cafe, 8:30ish AM. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

I am looking forward to it, so much much so that I am foregoing my regular Saturday golf game. This will be my first attendance but may depend on the weather. Is there a rule of thumb if it rains?

If there's over a 50% chance of rain tomorrow morning, all bets are off and we'll carry over to a date in July TBD. I hate to communicate that but I'd think most people either wouldn't come out or go home right as soon as first drop fell.

Look forward (contingent upon threat of rain) to seeing everyone out there.

Wish I could have made it - I am a bit preoccupied with studying for my boards for the next couple months. I will try to squeeze in next month though.

Back