OK, now I'm in the club.

I am now the proud owner of a red/blk 1995 NSX-T! First, many thanks to the people on this board who share their enthusiasm and knowledge. Without this exchange, many of us would have to learn expensive lessons the hard way. Special thanks goes out to Biaggi (Steve) who inspected and drove the car for me before I ever saw it. He is a top-notch guy who really scrutinized this NSX; without him it's very possible that I would not have purchased it. (I also got a PPI at a local dealer).

Now about the car: Red/black with 53K miles. I would say the interior is in great shape--not perfect but very good. After I detailed it, it looked excellent. The paint has some sandblasting that is undetectable to most onlookers until their noses are about 3" from the surface. I've already gotten compliments on the paint so it can't be that bad! The front fascia has been resprayed and was absolutely perfect until 3 chips I got last night driving (the size of the tip of a sharp pencil).

I keep this car garaged so it most likely will only see rain if I get caught on a weekend or on a road trip. The engine sounds magical, the powerband is wide, and the handling is 355-ish (that's good). And open-air motoring is awesome.

I have lusted after NSX's since reading an article in USAToday back in 1990 about their release in '91 and have been chomping at the bit to own one for a few years now since a high-speed ride in a friend's '95 in South Florida. I gave semi-serious consideration to a 308 (and even lower-end 348's) but sided with the most well-rounded of the bunch: the fabulous NSX.

Fantastic,and nice introduction!:D Let me know if you are ever up Wilkes Barre way and also check impauto.com for pda track schedual,if you are interrested in hpde at pocono.our ne region of the nsxca is active as well.We'll be at lime rock wkend of 6/27-28th.Have fun driving!

Congratulations! Sounds like a nice car.

You can't go wrong by hooking up with docjohn and the rest of the guys up there. If you're interesed in track events, they have a lot of experience and are a great bunch who I'm sure would be happy to help you get started. In fact, you should hook up with them even if you're not tracking the car!

There's a good NSX crew in the DC area as well which isn't terribly far from you... E-mail me and I'll make sure you get on the mailing list if you're interested.

Congrats!!!

As a new owner myself, I know how much of a thrill it is to see your dream car in YOUR garage!!! Enjoy:D

Happy trails....

Good for you Mon!

I will be joining y'all soon. When I turn over my 2 Porsches I will be getting an NSX-T. Red/Tan <30k miles hopeful. Condition more important than price. Box stock preferred, but I am open to suggestions. $40K is no problem.

Congrats kgb_agent! Welcome aboard, and have fun.:cool: Nice into btw.

Back