OK, I feel like a fool for asking, but ...

When I originally looked at my newly bought 2004 Silverstone, I thought the interior color was silver. In fact, I kind of described it as "graphite" in color. However, now that I finally have the car in my possession after shipment, I notice that the placard on the passenger's door says Silver/Black. Now, I wouldn't describe this interior as black because

(1) the dash is black and it's not the color of the dash;
(2) the seats look much more like silver than they do black;

Now with that said, I really don't care what they call this color because it looks really nice ... but, does anyone have pictures of both colors so I can see the differences side by side? :confused:

Thanks.

From a silver/silver in the for sale section:

attachment.php

Look at the door by the front speaker and the dash by the seats & armrest. It's silver on the bottom. All the plastic would be black if the interior is black.

Last edited:
I don't have comparison photos - but I have the silver interior you're referring to in my 2004. It's a silver/silver combination. You have 1 of 21 vehicles produced in that combination in 2004 with a manual transmission. Mine is #19 - yours?

Here's an angle that shows my seat color/carpet color:
http://www.sc-customs.com/storage/NSX/DSC_0235.jpg

Congrats on the new purchase.

Last edited:
When I originally looked at my newly bought 2004 Silverstone, I thought the interior color was silver. In fact, I kind of described it as "graphite" in color. However, now that I finally have the car in my possession after shipment, I notice that the placard on the passenger's door says Silver/Black. Now, I wouldn't describe this interior as black because

(1) the dash is black and it's not the color of the dash;
(2) the seats look much more like silver than they do black;

Now with that said, I really don't care what they call this color because it looks really nice ... but, does anyone have pictures of both colors so I can see the differences side by side? :confused:

Thanks.

I'm sort of confused, but it sounds like your car is silver on silver. The dash is black (actually a dark graphite) on all the NSX's. I previously had a silver on silver, but I don't have any interior pictures. So, please find pictured below, my yellow on yellow, and everything that is yellow is silver to give you an idea.

If I understand your post correctly... :wink:

DSC06490.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. After giving the car its first bath in Georgia, I took the camera out and snapped these shots of the interior ...

interior_1.jpg

Here's the placard on the passenger door sill ...

placard_1.jpg

So, I think you can see my confusion, because the interior would appear to be Silver. So do you agree?

you have the silver interior. acura calls this silver/black because part of the interior is black dash etc. and part is silver seats and lower trim.

you have the silver interior. acura calls this silver/black because part of the interior is black dash etc. and part is silver seats and lower trim.
BINGO!

That sticker calls the Interior Silver / Black, which is quite correct.
So you have a Silverstone car with a Silver / Black interior....but folks informally refer to it as "silver".
Fantastic combination, by the way (said as the owner of a Silverstone with Red / Black S2000 ;^)

Brian

Last edited:
BINGO!

That sticker calls the Interior Silver / Black, which is quite correct.
So you have a Silverstone car with a Silver / Black interior....but folks informally refer to it as "silver".
Fantastic combination, by the way (said as the owner of a Silverstone with Red / Black S2000 ;^)

Brian

Thanks all - mystery solved! Silver/Silver it is!

Back