Oil filter kit wholesaler??

First time posting here. I just got my nsx couple of months ago. It is a 2001 Red/tan with only 354 miles. No mod, all factory. Anybody know where I can get cheap factory oil filter kit other than the local dealership? I just bought a jack/stand set and will be ready to do my own oil change. Any comments are appreciate. :)

Zlee said:
First time posting here. I just got my nsx couple of months ago. It is a 2001 Red/tan with only 354 miles. No mod, all factory. Anybody know where I can get cheap factory oil filter kit other than the local dealership? I just bought a jack/stand set and will be ready to do my own oil change. Any comments are appreciate. :)
Welcome. :)

Join the NSXCA, and get discounts on parts from several Acura dealerships.

I got a 10-pack of filters from a well-known but not universally loved vendor that I won't name here but which others will probably express opinions about.

The drain plug and filter are easy to get to. I don't use jackstands, I just drive the car up on pieces of 2x12 lumber for an oil change (and I only need to do that 'cause the pan I have won't slide under otherwise).

Searching these forums (with the
top_search.gif
button above) can help with lots of questions.

Back